Light Side Up – Turn Up the Light Within
We work with a range of different concerns, providing assistance in areas that span from capturing fears, phobias and addiction to relationship healing, past life experiences, enhancing life visions and beyond.
These therapies must be carried out in a comfortable and supportive atmosphere we offer a highly personalized approach, tailored to each of our clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they are striving for.
Tell me how a person judges his or her self-esteem and I will tell you how that person operates at work, in love, in sex, in parenting, in every important aspect of existence – and how high he or she is likely to rise. The reputation you have with yourself – your self-esteem – is the single most important factor for a fulfilling life.”
Low Self Esteem Manifests Itself in Different Areas of Your Life.
- I always feel “stupid”!
- I’m not good enough, in the looks department, in the work department, in the relationship department.
- I want to stop caring about what other people think about me.
- Decisions, decisions I hate making decisions, why can’t I just easily decide something and stick to it ! It’s so frustrating being me !
- I don’t expect them to promote me, and even if they did I would not be able to do a good job.
- I afraid to take initiative, what if, I’m wrong, I usually am
- I’m afraid to make suggestions, what if they laugh.
- I avoid any kind of confrontation.
- I feel inadequate and often end up sacrificing what I want.
- If only I were more attractive…or smarter
- I feel unworthy of their love and affection
- I’m a giver, I was born to give and not take
How Did this Happen to Me?
Poor self-image is a learned behavior. Sometimes it’s learned as a child or young adult, sometimes in a relationship with a close friend or lover.
At some point in your life you accepted the view or words of someone else about yourself.
You allowed them to make you feel less than yourself. As you went through life these feelings snowballed, you lost confidence and internalized an “I’m just not good enough” belief about yourself. And that manifested into different areas of your life.
The Benefits of Hypnosis and Working Together
Hypnosis assists to empower and re-develop your self-esteem because it addresses the subconscious mind where the self-depreciating belief system was created.
In our sessions together,
I will help guide you into a very pleasant hypnotic/subconscious state.
Much like cleaning house, we will dig deep and heal and release that part of you that falsely believes, that it is inadequate.
Once you have released these old thought patterns we will implant new feelings that allow you to see yourself with pride, respect and confidence. The good news is your subconscious mind accepts everything positive and well as negative.
In just a few session you will realize that you have you changed perspective, a new quiet self-confidence is starting to grow. You will notice that you react to situations in a positive, calm, confident and empowered manner.